sábado, maio 17, 2008

Mais música...

Um jantar como o de ontem (como diria o Octávio Malvado, "Vocês sabem do que estou a falar...!") merece umas musiquinhas...

Regina Spektor - Better
If I kiss you where it's sore  If I kiss you where it's sore  Will you feel better, better, better  Will you feel anything at all  Will you feel better, better, better  Will you feel anything at all  Born like sisters to this world  In a town where blood ties are only blood  If you never say your name out loud to anyone  They can never ever call you by it   If I kiss you where it's sore  If I kiss you where it's sore  Will you feel better, better, better  Will you feel anything at all  Will you feel better, better, better  Will you feel anything at all  You're getting sadder, getting sadder, getting sadder, getting sadder  And I don't understand, and I don't understand  But if I kiss you where it's sore  If I kiss you where it's sore  Will you feel better, better, better  Will you feel anything at all  Will you feel better, better, better  Will you feel anything at all  Anything at all Will you feel anything at all  Anything at all  Will you feel anything at all  Anything at all...
Mika - Any other World
In any other world You could tell the difference And let it all unfurl Into broken remenance Smile like you mean it And let youreself let go Cos its all in the hands Of a bitter bitter of man Say goodbye to the world You thought you lived in Take a bow Play the part Of a lonely lonely heart Say goodbye to the world You thought you lived in To the world you thought you lived in I try to live alone But lonely is so lonely So human as I am I had to give up my defences So I smile and try to mean it To make myself let go Cos it's all in the hands Of a bitter bitter man Say goodbye to the world You thought you lived in Take a bow Play the part Of a lonely lonely heart Say goodbye to the world You thought you lived in To the world you thought you lived in Cos it's all in the hands Of a bitter bitter man Say goodbye to world You thought you lived in Take a bow Play the part Of a lonely lonely heart Say goodbye to the world You thought you lived in Say goodbye to the world You thought you lived in Say goodbye to the world You thought you lived in Say goodbye to the world You thought you lived in Say goodbye to the world You thought you lived in To the world you thought you lived in In any other world you could tell the difference 

PS - Parece que irá haver, um dia destes, uma actividades nas casas do PNSAC...

Sem comentários: